- For those who want to learn 3D printing technology, but don’t have any 3D drawing background.
- Do you want to use 3D printing technology to create some of your artworks?
As you work for small and medium enterprises, do you thinking about how to use 3D printing technology in company business or project?
As you are a teacher, do you want to promote 3D print to your school and facilitate related creative courses?
This course is a full-fledged 3D printing course for “Maker” person who wish to use the 3D printer directly or corporate / institutional decision maker.
- Students will learn how to use Fusion 360 to build 3D models, modify, assemble, annotate annotations and sizes etc. Instructor will introduce the latest market information and technology development in this course, and will compare the different 3D printing techniques to ensure that you get the most comprehensive information before you make decision and choose the most suitable 3D printing technology for your company.
- In the application section of this course, instructor will focus on the desktop type 3D printer (FDM) and teaches students how to properly use and maintain the 3D printer.
- The software of this course is using the latest, most comprehensive and professional Autodesk Fusion360, Meshmixer and Print Studio for the design and production.
- You will get a free account at itacademia.com for extra learning resources and out-of-classroom support.
Create a project
Open and save files
Import or upload files from other CAD systems
About Data Panel
Invite people to a project
Use A360 to manage relationships and copy files
Edit a sketch – trim, extend, offset, mirror, create rectangular and circular patterns…etc
Work with the sketch grid, plane or face
Applying dimension to sketches
Use sketch constraints to sketches
Start a solid body with basic shapes
Create a 3D sketch
Apply Fillets and Chamfers
Create a pattern of features
Create a 3D thread features
Create a shell features
Create extrude features
Create revolve features
Create construction planes and axes
Edit a 3D solid body
Inspect command, measure and section analysis
Create sweep features
Create loft features
Split and Combine bodies
Create and manage top level assembly and subassemblies
About body and component
Create a component from a body
Edit a component from a body
Align and Assembly Joints
Interface of assembly
Create T-spline body to sculpt
Add detail to T-spline body
Edit T-spline body
Create thicken features for T-spline sculpt form
Creating drawing views, base, projected, section, detail
Edit drawing views
Add dimensions to the drawings
Add annotation to the drawings
Create sheet and page setup
Edit border and titleblock
Apply appearances in your design
Edit appearance in your design
Set the lighting, background, and camera in your render
Create render image
Create a stl (3D print) file
Structural constraints and loads