Course Code : BIME
Course FeaturesThere is a long history of BIM in Hong Kong Practice. A user friendly BIM software Revit let many professional can use or even run a BIM project. However, many enterprise or stakeholder hesitate to use BIM as a single deliverable document. Why? Because we don’t know the deliver standard. As different client many varies on different BIM standard, but recently a clearer picture provided by the government, i.e. the major stakeholder in the construction market. This is a course base on EMSD BIM-AM Standards and Guidelines v1.0, with detail study and hands on practice to show how Revit MEP can create a standard compatible Model to benefit the whole construction project.
- Basic modeling/ hands on practice in Revit 2015 or above.
- This is an advanced management course in BIM, no modeling tools with teach in steps, but a rich hands on practice will run during class. Student are required to have basic Revit modeling skills. If you need Revit MEP training, please go: Advanced Certificate in Revit MEP https://www.formwelkin.com/revitmep/?lang=en
- Review and understand EMSD BIM-AM Standards and Guidelines v1.0
- Pair up corresponding BIM approach using Revit MEP
- Build and optimize Revit template to adopt BIM-AM standard
- Using Model Review tool to check the standard compatibility
More BIM Solutions
The full course fee is $7,800.
Managing BIM Projects according to EMSD-AM Standards & Guidelines (Building Services)
Cantonese / PC
Cantonese / PC
A clear documentation and file/folder management
File, family naming, model review and check
MEP modeling and name conversion
Revit template setup, Workset management
MEP modeling and management skills
Template setup on Line styles Line pattern & Line weight, Filters
Clearance Space modeling
Parameter and Share Parameter, Schedules
Introduction to COBie, COBie Extenstion in Revit
Understanding RFID and BIM integration