Form.Welkin is an Autodesk Authorized Certification Center to provide AutoCAD, Revit Architecture & 3ds Max Certification service and support.
Introduction to Autodesk Certification
Autodesk Certification is a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility in your field.
Autodesk certifications can help you succeed in your design career—providing benefits to both you and your employer.
Benefits of Autodesk Certifications
In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides advantages and benefits:
- Enhanced skills and recognition: Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic certificate: Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate, suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like.
- Certification logo: After passing the certification exam, you will receive the official Autodesk certification logo identifying you as Autodesk Certified, which you can use on business cards, résumés, and letterhead.
- Immediate diagnostic feedback: Whether or not you pass the exam, you will receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills.
- Listing in the Certified Professionals Database: Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in our publicly available database. This is an excellent way to demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.
To earn Autodesk Certification, you’ll need to pass an Autodesk certification exam, or a series of exams, and follow some simple steps.
Step 1. Choose the certification that’s right for you.
There can be more than one certification level offered for specific Autodesk products. Review the certifications available by product, pick the level that is right for you, and learn what skills you need to pass the certification you would like to earn by reading the exam guide for your test.
Step 2. Assess your readiness.
After you’ve chosen the certification and learned what to expect on your exam, validate your readiness by taking an Autodesk proficiency or assessment exam. These examinations are online tests consisting of 40 to 50 questions that assess your knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks in the specific Autodesk application. Available 24/7 through the web from Autodesk Testing OnLine
Step 3. Get the training you need.
Autodesk offers a variety of training products to complement your learning style, including Autodesk Official Training Courseware developed to help users of Autodesk software improve their productivity. These courseware guides are used by Authorized Training Centers and are 100 percent aligned to the certification exams.
You can also take advantage of other training resources available from Autodesk, including online tutorials and courses from Authorized Training Centers (ATC).
Step 4. Apply your training and practice your skills.
Actual hands-on experience is a critical component in preparing for the exam. The exam is looking to measure how well you know how to perform tasks, not how well you memorize features and functions.
Direct application of the skills learned cannot be substituted by training resources alone. You must spend time using the product and applying the skills learned.
Step 5. Take the required exam.
Now that you have chosen your certification, read the examination overview, assessed your readiness, used training, and practiced applying your skills, you are ready to take the exam. Exams can be purchased and scheduled online.