Adobe offers multiple certification options for designers, software users, and students to validate their digital media skills. In an increasingly competitive world, certification can help open new opportunities and provide the added credential useful for academic, career and personal advancement.
Aspiring individuals can validate their design skills by acquiring the Adobe Certified Expert credential.
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
An ACE is a person who has demonstrated professional level skills in using one or more Adobe software products. ACE is recognized as a worldwide standard of excellence in Adobe software knowledge. To become an ACE, you must pass one or more product-specific proficiency exams to validate your in-depth knowledge of the software.
ACE exams are available for the following Adobe products:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
More information about Adobe certifications is available at Adobe’s official certification page.
Refer to the list of courses at the end of this page for your training needs.
CEF Approved Courses
- Diploma in Multimedia Design for the WWW
- Diploma in Internet Applications Design and Development
- Diploma in Graphic Design with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Diploma in Digital Video
- Graphic Design with Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design with Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver Web Page Design
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe InDesign