- 3D printing technology has achieve a breakthrough in design time and cost, so that more productive and qualitative productions were made available around the design industries. Obtaining 3D printing skills can become one of your strength in your career path
- The popularity of 3D printing technology made design firms positive to use/purchase 3D printing equipment. This course teaches students to design and print in 3D
- From theory, preparation, design to production, this course provide a thorough explanation and practice, so that students can apply their knowledge to their work or education.
- Autodesk 123D is a series of software dedicated to design and 3D printing. It is free and easy to use, and also very popular in the 3D printing industry
- This course is also suitable to educators/teachers who are enforcing creative education in campus
- You can get a free account of itacademia.comitacademia.com for extra learning resources and out of classroom support
廣東話 / PC
廣東話 / PC
廣東話 / PC
What is 3D Printing? How it change your world and your daily life?
How to choose a suitable 3D printer for home, school and office?
Explore a typical 3D printer
Start your first printing
Why design, not download?
Introduce the Autodesk 123D Family
Introduce Autodesk 123D Design
Start from existing
3D printing in education: learn from design
Solve practical real life problems
Measure necessary parts
Execute your idea with 123D Design
Advanced modeling tool: Construct, Pattern and Combine
Export your print jobs: STL
Prepare your model for 3D Printing
Material usage and time estimates
Use Autodesk mesh mixer to preview your printing
Use 123D Sculpt through smart device*
Use 123D Catch for 3D scanning*